Brooklyn Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival: Fall Edition
November 9 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm$120
We’ll be tasting at this awesome event.
From Brooklyn Crush:
Experience the event Thrillist said was one of the things “You Absolutely Have to Do in NYC.”
Brooklyn Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival is back for its Fall Edition in November! New York Wine Events transforms Industry City into an East Coast Napa Valley alongside an artisanal food extravaganza. Attendees will get the chance to sample a curated selection of incredible wines, ciders and other beverages complemented by creative tastes and delicious hors-d’oeuvres from all over.
GENERAL ADMISSION INCLUDES:
- Opportunity to sample a multitude of global wines. Also purchase: many of the local NY State wineries and beverage makers will have bottles and cases for sale.
- Light bites & Artisanal Foods: a huge lineup of Brooklyn (and beyond’s) finest artisanal culinary delights served by the creators themselves, as well as a delicious array of cheese, bread and crackers to complement the fall-inspired wine selections.
- Featured Restaurants: select eateries sampling their signature dishes.
- BONUS: Your very own custom etched, crystal tasting glass to taste from and keep after the event.
WINE: Our sommeliers will be programming an eclectic mix of bold reds, bright, crisp whites, and some sparkling selections. Find grape varietals from New and Old World wine regions around the globe, including New York State, Brazil, California, France, Italy, Spain, South Africa, New Zealand and more! Wineries include innovators from around the world as well as many U.S. based vineyards sampling their creations. Many of the NY State beverage makers will be selling their products at the event — so if you find one you like, grab it to take home!
FOOD: Enjoy light accompaniments of cheese, crackers & bread and more. Artisanal food tables will be placed throughout the event space featuring the very best fare from Brooklyn and beyond! Savory charcuterie, sausages, and pate, locally crafted cheeses, flavorful ethnic foods, tasty vegan delights, delicious sweets and so much more. All participating food companies will be sampling their offerings and many will be selling as well, so if you enjoy what you taste, you can take it home!
- Must be 21 or older to attend.
- Please leave time for arrival and check in with bar-coded e-ticket.
- Ticket purchasers acknowledge photos and videos of attendees (individuals, groups) are taken at the event by the organizer and may be used later for marketing.
- Terms & Conditions are available at https://newyorkwineevents.com/ticket-purchase-terms-conditions/