Brandy Crusta Recipe
By June 6, 2013Published:
- 2 oz Finger Lakes Distilling Brandy
- 1 Lemon
- .5 tsp Lemon Juice Freshly Squeezed
- 1 tsp Orange Curacao
- 1 Dash Peychaud's Bitters
- Cut the lemon in half. Carefully cut the full peel off half the lemon, and squeeze the juice from the lemon.
- Moisten the rim of the glass with lemon juice, and rim with sugar. Place the lemon into the glass.
- In a shaker, combine ingredients and shake and strain into the prepared glass. Add one small piece of ice.